Welcome to Made by Lily's blog

All projects are hand crafted and personalized, if you have any comments, doubts or are interested in buying a project, please contact me via email (lilianomizu@gmail.com). Enjoy! :)

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Not so little handbags






When I got this pattern from "Butterick", I though these bags they refer at the pattern would be more like wristlets, as they have little cords and seem small... for my surprise when I finished one of their pattern, the finished size came out as 6" x 11", I was WOW these are def not wristlets. There are some moridication I want to make, like, putting a cardboard inside the fabric to make it stiff, add some inside pockets and of course, reduce the size. Following, you will see the pictures of this bag, it came out really cute, but big. It was a good exercise to practice some different pattern and technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment