Welcome to Made by Lily's blog

All projects are hand crafted and personalized, if you have any comments, doubts or are interested in buying a project, please contact me via email (lilianomizu@gmail.com). Enjoy! :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Geek Pouch




Ohhh the Geek Pouch!!! This is a very very useful tool, at least for me! hehe
I take everything from pen drives, my card reader, iPhone cords, ear phones everywhere! I cannot live without this anymore. The pouch keeps all my geek stuff organized, untangled, easy to carry and I am not losing my little but useful things all over my bag as I used before. Just take it out of your bag, untie the ribbon, unroll and pick whatever you need! It's so practical! All the words are embroidered so it's very neat too! This creation is inspired by my mom's project where she keeps her paint brushes in a rolling pouch like this!! If you are interested, each bag is hand crafted and personalized, just let me know what you carry at most and all the pockets will be labelled as you wish! :)
Measure can also be personalized, the item picture is 10.5" x 6.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment