Welcome to Made by Lily's blog

All projects are hand crafted and personalized, if you have any comments, doubts or are interested in buying a project, please contact me via email (lilianomizu@gmail.com). Enjoy! :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

This bag is amazingly beautiful and handy

Miranda Day Bags... by "Lazy Girls Design"
These are magical bags. I use one I made a lot, just because it's like a tote. Very useful. Sometimes I am lazy even to open the flap because the click button annoys me. I just hate to hold the bag both sides to open it, or to close it. Lesson learned..... Now, for all these Miranda bags I'm making after the first one, I'm using a magnet button which closes the flap ... I would say ... almost automatically! It's so much more convenient that now I am considering making another one for me heheh.
I already made 4 of these. The blue with circles in the picture is on sale. I am making others to be sold as well. Contact me by email if any interest in buying one! Price range is $35, depending if you want wood or fabric handle.
Finish size is around 12" x 10" x 6".


No comments:

Post a Comment