Welcome to Made by Lily's blog

All projects are hand crafted and personalized, if you have any comments, doubts or are interested in buying a project, please contact me via email (lilianomizu@gmail.com). Enjoy! :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pouches & pouches!



One of the things that I really enjoy to sew are pouches. You grab a fat quarter and zipper, it will be done in seconds. They are so nice to organize things! I custom made one to put all my extra buttons and put a wooden button and embroidered the word "buttons" it looks so cute (see picture).
Or like the other thousand pouches I made for different purposes, you can just embroider names or words and put ribbons, beads, all the 'bling-bling' you want. One suggestion is you can make a set of 3 pouches with matching fabrics put the smallest one on top and a ribbon. Nice gift idea! Ohh, btw, this pattern I got from the "Lazy Girl Design". It works perfectly!
Finish size: small 5" x 7", medium 7" x 10" and large 9" x 13".

No comments:

Post a Comment