Welcome to Made by Lily's blog

All projects are hand crafted and personalized, if you have any comments, doubts or are interested in buying a project, please contact me via email (lilianomizu@gmail.com). Enjoy! :)

Sunday, November 27, 2011


These baby bonnets are really cute, I honestly thought these would not look like the picture at the pattern instruction, but it does! "Simplicity" patterns are very easy to follow, however, some parts are tricky and you have to think and experiment to see if it looks right. Don't get frustrated, you will figure out. If you have doubts, email me and we will go thru it.
I was very happy with my first attempt to sew this, specially cause it was a gift for a friend. They truly loved it!!! :)
Again, if you are interested to purchase a baby bonnet, you can email me and discuss color and details.

No comments:

Post a Comment